Top Powerwashing Services
Pressure washing companies offer a multitude of services, but some of the most common reasons to call them are:
- Homes: If your home is looking dirty, sooty, or sad, a good pressure washing could bring life back into it, bringing back the appeal it had before.
- Fences: A wooden fence picks up a lot of disgusting grime over time. A pressure washing service will use the right detergents and pressure to revive your fence without damaging the soft wood.
- Decks: Over time, your deck collects dust, dirt, and spills, all of which get ground into the surface every time someone walks over it. Pressure washing services know the right methods to clean away all that grime to make your deck look fresh again.
- Roofs: Roofs catch every piece of dirt and crud that rain brings down, but they also collect fireplace soot, bird droppings, and even mold. Call a professional service to get this mess cleaned up in a manner that won’t damage your roofing.
- Gutters: You need to clean gutters from time to time. Gutters catch everything washed down from the roof and a lot more. A clogged gutter may cause damage to your home. Leave it to the professionals and call a pressure washing service.
- Driveways: Driveways are notoriously disgusting, and over time all the grime and grease on them can start to damage the surface. Pressure washing services have the proper equipment and experience to clean away the grime and extend the life of your driveway.
- Commercial Cleaning: Many pressure washing services work on your home, but also on your business. If your business has a filthy parking lot, an exterior that needs scrubbing, or a roof that needs cleaning, they will take care of it for you.
Pressure Washing Cost Guide
What you pay when you hire a pressure washing service covers a lot more than just the labor. On top of labor, you’re paying for the cleaners they use, insurance, maintenance on the equipment, and more. Your price will vary based on location, the size of the area cleaned, and other factors.
- National Average Pressure Washing Service: $170-370
- Gutters: $75-230
- Fence: $150-255
- Patio: $195-340
- Home: $265-490
- Roof: $360-645
Tips For Finding A Pressure Washing Company
Check Their Reputation And Reviews
One of the best things you can do when searching for a pressure washing service is to check Best of the Web. You can find verified local companies and see their reviews. You’ll find a list of their services, contact information, and links to their sites. Best of the Web is the only place you need to look.
Before you hire a pressure washing service, you should get estimates from multiple companies to compare. By getting a detailed estimate, you can be sure they understand their business well and will do a good job. The lowest price isn’t always the best option, but a detailed estimate can give you a feel for their thoroughness and professionalism.
Make Sure They Have Insurance
A quality company should have its own insurance, so be sure to ask before hiring. Their insurance protects them in case of an accident while they work on your home, but also protects you. If they are uninsured and there is an accident during their work, you may be stuck with the bill.