Rob & Nancy Hastings
1071 Atlantic Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32233 US
Bronze Level Sponsor
About Rob & Nancy Hastings
Rob & Nancy are top realtors in Jacksonville FL. As husband-and-wife team, they are currently ranked in the top 1% of all agents in Northeast Florida (over 12,000 agents). Their expertise and in-depth knowledge of real estate marketing, sales, negotiations, and the local market have propelled them as a trusted team by homebuyers, sellers, and investors alike. They service the entire First Coast to include Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Ponte Vedra Beach, Neptune Beach, Atlantic Beach, St. Johns, Nocatee, Orange Park, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Fernandina Beach, Yulee, and Palm Coast. Whether you are looking for luxury homes for sale in Ponte Vedra Beach, condos for sale in Jacksonville, or new homes for sale in Jacksonville - Rob and Nancy's market experience is ready to give you the real estate experience you deserve. Contact Rob and Nancy at (904) 479-8785 or (904) 515-2350 Today!
Location & DirectionsGet Directions
Services We Offer
Rob & Nancy offer a variety of services for clients looking to buy or sell a home in Northeast Florida. Their services include helping buyers find their dream home; assisting sellers prepare their home for sale; providing advice on pricing; handling negotiations; managing contracts; assisting with closings; connecting buyers with lenders; handling inspections; providing staging services; providing professional photography; and more. Whether you are a first-time buyer or an experienced investor looking to buy or sell a home in Northeast Florida - Rob & Nancy can provide the personalized service you need to get the job done right.
- Investment Homes
- jacksonville florida homes
- Luxury Homes
- Ponte Vedra beach homes for sale
- Waterfront Property
|No. of Employees||No. of Locations||Year Founded|
Hours of Operation
|Sunday||6:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Monday||6:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||6:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||6:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Thursday||6:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Friday||6:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Saturday||6:00 AM||10:00 PM|
Detailed Business Description
Rob & Nancy make it easy to buy or sell a home in Northeast Florida. They are experienced real estate agents who specialize in providing personalized services to clients throughout the First Coast Area. Rob and Nancy have developed an extensive network of contacts throughout the region that allows them to locate properties quickly and effectively. They strive to make their clients' experience as seamless as possible by providing quality advice and assistance throughout the entire process - from searching for homes to the closing on a property. Rob and Nancy also provide a unique service of staging homes so that they show better when placed on the market. They understand the importance of making a great first impression to buyers and work hard to ensure that their clients' homes stand out from the competition.
Rob & Nancy Hastings ReviewsLEAVE REVIEW FOR BUSINESS
Without a doubt, the most personable and professional Realtors in the business!
As may have said, Rob & Nancy were not only professional and diligent in my home buying experience, but they also treated me like family. Their advice and guidance made it seem like they were buying the home along with me.
Rob & Nancy were recommended to me by a close friend and subsequently helped several families on our leadership team relocate to Jacksonville since 2016. After hearing wonderful reviews from highly professional leaders about their attention to detail through all phases of the home buying process, I chose them to lead me through one of the most important financial decisions of my life.
Given the high number of buyers in the market and low levels of inventory, I was eager to secure a home in my limited time window. Nancy & Rob guided me (at times I am sure it was difficult with my demands) into making the best decision financially and socially.
In my opinion, if you are in the market to buy a home, selecting Rob & Nancy to lead you through the process is the best decision you can make. Their extensive market knowledge, detailed communication at every stage of the process, responsiveness at all hours, and personalized approach will surely meet and exceed all your expectations.
Rob and Nancy were referred to us by multiple friends. After showing us houses for about 6 months we found the house we wanted to be in for a long time in an area we loved! Rob was very quick to make a move during a VERY competitive time to buy in the Ponte Vedra Beach area. He and Nancy were persistent but respectful with the for sale by owner sellers and ultimately got us the house before going to an open house! We are so incredibly thankful to them and know we wouldn’t have this house without them! They also helped us sell our house in Jacksonville Beach on our timeline. They got it staged and ready to sell within a week and handled everything for us. Would definitely recommend this team to everyone!
Selling and buying our house was made easy with Rob and Nancy. From our first meeting to our closing, they were responsive and very helpful. I was always impressed because they answered all of our questions immediately. They were always looking out for our needs. True professionals! I highly recommend.
Rob and Nancy sold one of my houses and now helped me buy one. They are an experienced and detail oriented team that make the selling and buying experience easy. You can tell they are truely invested in try to sell your house or help you purchase one. I highly recommend them.
I would never be able to accurately explain how great of an experience my husband and I had working with Nancy and Rob. They are extremely knowledgeable throughout the entire process and we were blown away with how easy they made everything. Additionally, they are never pushy and your best interests are always their priority over just "closing the deal." Lastly, the home that they helped us purchase had multiple offers and without their knowledge and expertise, I don't think we would have ended up moving into our dream home. I can't recommend them enough and you'd be crazy trusting anyone else with all of your real estate needs.
Before my girlfriend and I chose a realtor, we knew we wanted one who had integrity, local knowledge, and would be candid and transparent with sharing information (both listening/understanding our needs and wants, and, when appropriate, steer us to make informed decisions). While working with Nancy and Rob, though, we learned there are additional, very important attributes needed in a realtor, which they possessed. Simply:
• Rob and Nancy work as a team. We purchased a new construction in Saint Johns due to the schools. We learned a new construction can be a process. When there were some gray areas on deliverables with the builder, they went to bat for us (e.g., a couple times it was price negotiations for an add-on, or to avoid an additional charge we felt was unfair such as getting the wrong washer/dryer hook-up). Sometimes only having one to help was all that was needed, particularly since they were both always on the same page. But having another set of eyes and perspective really did help, particularly during the walk-through and design center engagements. (My girlfriend, a physician assistant who focuses on helping others daily, in a team, after having read this section, suggested I reinforce the importance of them as a team, and them as people. Her words: “You said they always went to bat for us. But we need to drive home the point that they are a team of true advocates for the home buyer.” Then she said in a somewhat jokingly way, but meaningful, “They were better than a Publix ‘BOGO’ – a buy one get one free.” Perhaps there is a better way to frame this point, but what I can add is that they are an amazing team and we were lucky they were both were so helpful. Finally, though, my girlfriend added, “They were down-to-earth good people.”
• Their work ethic is very high and consistent. They spent hours assisting us in many areas. They were also available seven days a week, including the hours before work started, to discuss opportunities and issues with the new build. When selecting a realtor, we knew we’d want one who would be available, or at least not unavailable/too busy for a stretch of time. We realized the importance of them being willing and able to promptly address questions/concerns. Sometimes there are issues that have a window of time to be addressed. For us, this was critical during the build process – when one contractor starts his/her respective task after another finishes. We wanted to change the island bar siding, for example, as we expected a different look (misunderstanding with the builder). Because of their responsiveness, we were able to without a change order fee nor delaying the build.
• There were also a couple times that we felt we were not being treated fairly, but simply were ignorant about the topic. This goes back to the importance of candid conversations… they were able to help us understand more information that made us realize we were incorrect, which made us feel better about the situation, and helped us to do right by the builder. It can be a tricky conversation with a customer, but Rob and Nancy maintain the highest level of integrity, excellent communication skills (listening too), and more. It’s great they are knowledgeable, but perhaps we respect and appreciate their professional and consistent approach even more.
• Rob and Nancy have surrounded themselves with other consummate professionals. We wanted to choose a different kitchen backsplash, re-do our master shower bench after install, add gutters, needed homeowner’s insurance, and more. The contractors we worked with were also exceptional in every facet, which made the entire buying experience that much better.
Every step of the way, we were consistently impressed and grateful for all they did for us. It’s rare, regardless of business/industry, where you come across one person, and much less a team, that gain this level of respect and appreciation for. We are hopeful we conveyed these messages, but it’s easy to recognize this once you meet them.
Rob and Nancy were remarkable!! My husband and I are completely satisfied with how seamless Rob and Nancy made our home selling and buying process. We were able to secure a favorable offer on our home within 30 days of listing and close on our new home on the same day!! As realtors, they are very knowledgeable about every facet of the process from our initial meeting to after closing. We cannot thank Rob and Nancy enough for their assistance. We greatly appreciate how they always went above and beyond to meet our needs!