About Jack A. Pedersen, DC
Dr. Jack Pedersen graduated with honors in 1976 from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa - the Fountainhead of Chiropractic care. (Online Chiro: link for Palmer College: http://www.palmer.edu/History/ ) While he was a student, he sought additional training in the Gonstead technique, then earning certification as a Diplomate in the Gonstead Clinical Studies Society. He received his Texas license in January, 1977, and has had a thriving practice in Hurst, Texas ever since. On January 2, 2015, he will relocate his practice to nearby Colleyville, Texas.
Professional Awards, Memberships and Certifications
- Certification, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Certification, State Basic Science Exam, Texas and South Dakota
- Certified Medical Examiner - National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners
- Past President and Secretary/Treasurer, Texas Chiropractic Association District 4
- Member, American Chiropractic Association (link: http://www.acatoday.org )
- Member, Texas Chiropractic Association (link: http://www.chirotexas.org )
- Published in Texas Journal of Chiropractic
- Gonstead Diplomate, Gonstead Clinical Studies Society (link: http://gonstead.com )
- Past Governor, Texas Chiropractic Association Scientific Council - Gonstead Committee
Location & DirectionsGet Directions
Services We Offer
Chiropractic Care, Adjustments, Custom Foot Orthotics, X-Rays, Electrical Muscle Stimulation, Cryotherapy, Treatments for Back Pain, Neck Pain, Sciatica, Joint Pain, Headaches, Auto Injuries, Sports Injuries, Personal Injuries and more.