One of my favorite Yiddish sayings is: "A GUEST FOR A WHILE SEES FOR A MILE" As a franchise coach, I've been a "guest" on many a career journey, guiding clients through franchise exploration. Franchising is an exciting prospect, but with so many concepts and possibilities, it can be tough to know where to start. I work with my clients to demystify the franchising process through a helpful seven step process. My ultimate goal is to make sure you have absolutely everything you need to make the best decision for you and your family.
Harris Gubin's products and services are tailored to corporate professionals who are in transition or considering an exit out of the corporate world. His services include:
• An in-depth exploration of the franchising world and opportunities
• A personalized exploratory process
• A listening ear to understand each client's individual needs
• Guidance on how to make informed decisions
• Support throughout their journey to find the best fit for their life and desires
• Advice on how to make the most out of their career move
• Access to The Entrepreneur Option's highly specialized boutique franchise firm.
Based on 0 ReviewsAdd Review
Harris Gubin is a franchise coach and consultant that helps corporate professionals in transition or considering an exit out of the corporate world. He has 10 years of experience in the field and a deep knowledge of the vast franchising world and opportunities. He has developed a methodical and personalized exploratory process to help his clients find clarity on their path ahead, feel valued and useful in their careers, have time outside of work for the people, places, and experiences that bring them joy, and ultimately find a career that brings them satisfaction. Harris is an active member of The Entrepreneur Option, a highly specialized boutique franchise firm.