Expledge is an employment agency that works for job seekers and not employers. We place people in full-time jobs by applying to hard jobs on your behalf directly on company career websites.
Expledge applies to jobs at all companies to help you get you a job soon. We match your job requirements in job title, salary, location, and more. Expledge is committed to working with you until you accept a job offer.
Expledge corrects your resume mistakes and even churns out a new resume for you. We have the experience to make your resume stand out to employers and application tracking systems (ATS).
Expledge may get you big interviews that can help you develop the necessary interview skills to impress employers and get job offers.
Location & Directions
Services We Offer
- Expledge works for the job seeker and not employers.
- Expledge applies for hard jobs on your behalf directly.
- Expledge applies to jobs at all companies and company websites.
- Expledge matches your requirements (e.g. job title, salary, location).
- Expledge corrects your resume mistakes so you stand out.
- Expledge develops your salary negotiation strategy.
- Expledge is committed to working with you until you get a job.
- No upfront fee, job search fee, interview fee, or termination fee.
- No fee if you find a job on your own.
- No fee if you turn down a job offer from Expledge.
- Pay a fee only if you accept a job offer from Expledge.
- Pay a one-time fee based on your first 12 months of compensation.
- Pay over 6 monthly installments or all at once for a 10% discount.
- Start your first payment after receiving 1 month of income.
- Employment Agencies
- Resume Service
|No. of Employees||No. of Locations||Year Founded|
Hours of Operation
|Sunday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Monday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
Expledge ReviewsLEAVE REVIEW FOR BUSINESS
Team Expledge not only applies jobs what you prefer but also they check where else your skills can be a good fit and apply for it. I totally recommend Expledge if you are new to the job market and have a very little experience on how to work on your resume as well as apply for jobs that will bring you many interviews.