About Community Children's Center
Located in the Alice Peck School, the Community Children's Center is the newest offering of an established family-owned business providing quality care and school-readiness programs for children from 6-weeks-old through 5 years of age. We open at 7:00 a.m. every weekday, year-round, and close our doors each day at 6:00 p.m. In between, your child will experience a nurturing, stimulating, and child-centered day of fun and exploration.
Location & DirectionsGet Directions
Services We Offer
* Top-Notch Care Provided for Infants, Toddlers and
* Experienced, Caring & Nurturing Staff.
* Developmentally-Appropriate Curriculum.
* Kindergarten-Readiness Classes for 3- and 4-Year-Olds
with Degreed Teachers.
* Spacious, Well-Equipped Classrooms in School Setting.
* Under-3 and Over-3 Playgrounds and Acres of Grassy
Fields for Outdoor Activities.
* Daily Use of Gymnasium and Indoor Movement Room.
* Educational Consultant with Over 35 Years Experience.
in Early Childhood Education.