Happy April Fool’s Day! What if I told you there’s a brand new Best of the Web on the way? Not a tweak here and there, not an update – but a whole new BOTW?
This is not a joke. We’re not fooling around here. We really are rebuilding Best of the Web from the ground up. If you don’t believe me, skip ahead to the bottom for a sneak peek…
BOTW has been a trusted directory for decades, helping agencies, small businesses, franchises, and enterprises to expand their online marketing reach – but times are changing, so it’s time for us to change too.
I’m not going to spoil the whole surprise, but some of the changes you can look forward to include:
- New logo, new design, new profile pages, new categories, and new pricing structures
- Dedicated profile pages for all listings, enabling you to showcase yourself, hours, NAP data, photos, and more
- Business verification tools to grow your social credibility
- Reviews area right on your page where you can receive and respond to reviews
- New ranking algorithm – bye bye alphabetical listings!
- New, updated, and highly curated categories, so you’re always in good company
Take a sneak peek at what our NEW profile pages will look like! Cool, huh?
We’re so excited to bring this to you – and we’re nearly ready.
Also, stay tuned for something BIG at our birthday sale on April 20th!