Child Welfare >
Poverty Relief >
- Alabama Law Foundation - A charitable organization affiliated with the Alabama State Bar. Provides scholarships and awards funding and grants for law-related charitable projects.
- American Bar Association Legal Services - Gives access to justice, by delivering legal services.Provides law school accreditation, legal education, and information about the law in general.
- Equal Justice Works - Promotes public knowledge and interest about law. Spearheads summer and postgraduate public interest opportunities for law students and lawyers.
- Legal Aid University - Provides training to legal aid lawyers, using carefully-designed activities to promote real learning subjects.
- Legal Services Agency - Provides legal assistance to people who cannot afford legal services. This website provides legal information for the general public especially for those within the New Zealand legal jurisdiction.
Disaster Relief and Recovery
- Plan USA - Fights HIV/AIDS for children with its relief funds, programs, and sponsorships.
- Children, Incorporated - Presents profile and background of the association with child sponsorship, division news, and contact details.
- The Children of War - Focuses on giving education and empowerment for the orphaned children within Afghanistan. Contains news updates, reports, and sponsorship of an orphan.
- Christian Children’s Fund - Contains details on sponsorships, donations, and gift giving for the benefit of orphaned children.
- Every Child - Supports orphaned kids through its relief funds, donations and partner sponsorship. Includes news updates, history of the organization, and photo library.
- Orphan Sponsorship International - Offers sponsorship to orphaned children with its list of programs. Contains background information of the association.
- Out of Afrika.org - Disseminates information on its child sponsorship, educational programs, and volunteering openings in Africa.
- Palestine Children’s Welfare Fund - Shows news updates, event schedules, and sponsorships for children with discussion boards.
- Plan UK - Aims to help children recognize their skills through its educational programs and activities. Contains media files and virtual village.
- Project Zawadi - Non-profit organization that deals with educational programs and provides sponsorships for students in Tanzania.
- Save the Children - Advocates for children’s rights with sponsorship, donations, and event updates.
- Alert Net - Provides breaking news, feature articles, pictures, and videos on emergency situations.
- Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development - Contains information on solutions to disaster conditions in all parts of the world with job offers, newsletters, and news updates.
- Air Serv International - Presents information on humanitarian efforts using aircraft to send workers and supplies to disaster areas. Contains news updates, reports, and photographs of field works.
- AmeriCares: Humanitarian Lifeline to the World - Tax-exempt organization that solicits donations of relief goods for contributions to calamity areas worldwide.
- Center for International Disaster Information - Donates disaster relief and resources to different organizations and affiliations to provide assistance in disaster areas.
- Church World Service Indonesia - Aids relief, refugee, and humanitarian assistance in Indonesia with affiliations of local organizations.
- Church of Christ Disaster Relief Effort, Inc. - Administers disaster relief funds to victims with news updates, photos, and donation methods.
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America: Disaster Response - Offers disaster crisis, resources, and humanitarian relief to different countries.
- Cause and Effect - Supports victims of destruction rebuild homes and communities through its relief programs and funds.