Best of the Web Directory
What's New in Science For 2/28/2012
The Fund for American Studies (TFAS)
- Provides an overview of the fund, videos, faculty and staff information, publications, and program details.
Encyclopedia of American Studies
- Reference for American Studies from the Johns Hopkins University Press.
Programs and Research Centers
Barnard College American Studies
- Interdisciplinary program centered on the study of American society and culture. Presents a course listing, forms, and research and reference links.
University of Buffalo American Studies
- Offers degree programs in American Studies at the bachelor's, master's, and doctoral levels.
University of Richmond American Studies
- Introduction to American studies with a guide to program planning, teaching and research resources, and a faculty and staff directory.
Uganda Health Communication Alliance Resource Centre
- Professional organization established to train, empower, and support journalists and public media practitioners involved in health information dissemination.
World Health Communication Associates (WHCA)
- International alliance created to improve health by supporting public health advocates and groups in delivering health information more effectively.
Annenberg National Health Communication Survey (ANHCS)
- Survey centered on health communication and its possible results. Site provides sets and related publications and presentations.