Best of the Web Directory
What's New in Science For 2/6/2012
Language and Linguistics
The Linguistics Journal
- Refereed publication offering free information and resources for those involved in linguistics research, learning, and teaching.
Journal of English Linguistics
- Quarterly publication serving as a premier resource to support original linguistic research. Covers a broad theoretical and methodological scope.
Committee of Editors of Linguistics Journals
- Facilitates communication among editors, reviewers, authors, and readers of linguistics journals.
The Modern Journal of Applied Linguistics
- International journal published four times a year covering all branches of language and linguistics with emphasis on articles of practical interest.
The Journal of Language and Linguistics Studies
- Nonprofit free online publication published twice a year. Offers articles that cover all aspects of language and linguistics.