Child Care >
Chats and Forums
- Providers in Faith - Providing support to anyone who takes care of children on a daily basis including child care providers, homeschoolers and stay at home moms.
Staying at Home >
Chats and Forums
- Babywearing Parents - For parents who practice this approach with their infants.
- Christian Family Swap Shop - Offering a place to buy, sell or trade anything home related.
- Peaceful Parenting - Offering support for parent's who want to raise children who believe in peaceful relationships in their personal lives as well as globally.
- Homesteading Suburbia - Offering support for those who do not live in the country but want to live a more simple, self-sufficient lifestyle.
- A Beautiful Keeper Sampler - Offering support for stay at home moms who want to create an atmosphere of beauty in their homes.
- Frugal Christian Moms - Offering support to women who are trying to save money at home.
- Slowcooking - Offering a support group of over 2,000 members exchanging crockpot recipes.
- The Organizer Lady - Offering methods, tips, and support for de-cluttering and organization of the home.
- Frugal Simplicity - Offering ideas, articles, and books about ways to make and save money in your home.
- Lotsa Fun Moms - Offering a fun place to tell off color jokes or share about any aspect of your life with children and your home.
- Practical Christian Mothers of Many - Offering support to families who have 4 or more children.
- LDS Nurtured Family - Providing a place for discussion and support for those who are mormon and also practice AP type parenting.
- Our Mother of Perpetual Help Pray For Us - Providing a place for mothers who want to utilize the motherly arms of Mary.
- Fly Challenge - Offering homemaking support for those who use the Flylady's system.
- Backyard Fence - Providing a network of women who desire old fashioned values for their homes.
- Mom's Tea Time - Offering a place for mom's to visit virtually as though they were having tea with friends.