Business to Business >
Industrial Goods and Services >
Casting, Molding, Machining >
Business to Business >
Real Estate >
- Metal Treating & Research - Offers heat treatment services with batch loads of 30,000 lbs, atmosphere, vertical, induction and in line heat treat.
- Southwest Metal Treating - Offers heat treating metal quenching, induction heat treating, metallurgic testing and abrasive metal cleaning.
- Exotic Metal Treating Inc. - Specializes in providing heat treating and brazing services on many alloys, including nickel and cobalt alloys, stainless steels, ph stainless steel, titanium, air hardening tools steels and carbon steel.
- Valley Metal Treating, Inc. - Specializes in the heat treatment of alloy and stainless steels, tool steels, and copper alloys.
- American Metal Treating - Offers commercial heat treating services including high pressure quench vacuum processing, carburizing, -300°f cryogenic processing, nitriding, nitro-wear, annealing, austempering, stress relieving and ferritic nitro carburizing.
- Dependable Metal Treating, Inc. - Specializing in the heat treatment of powdered metal and carbon steels.
- Metallurgical Processing Inc. - Provides metal treating services to manufacturers including hardening and softening of parts for both wear resistance and machinability, as well as PVD coating and cold treating.
- American Metal Treating - Specializing in tooth by tooth contour induction hardening for parts such as gears, shafts and sprockets.
- East Carolina Metal Treating - Provides normalizing, tempering, annealing, stress relieving, and age hardening, bright annealing and aging of steel, titanium, and copper alloys alloys in vacuum or protective atmosphere and hydrogen annealing of magnet iron and other steels.
- Omega Metal Treating, Inc. - Performs case hardening, surface hardening, quench and tempering, flame hardening annealing, and cast iron salvage and structure transformation processing.
- Erieview Metal Treating Co. - Offers standard and specialty finishes and organic coatings for fasteners, stampings, die cast parts, machined parts and cold formed parts.
- Magnum Metal Treating Inc. - Provides vacuum processing and ionitriding to carburizing and deep freezing.
- Accuphase Metal Treating - Provides vacuum hardening, vacuum annealing, vacuum normalizing, solution annealing, age hardening, stress relieving and neutral hardening.
- Franklin Brazing & Metal Treating - Offers capabilities to braze, normalize, temper, stress relieve, and anneal stainless steel, carbon steel and other ferrous alloy parts.
- Great Lakes Metal Treating, Inc. - Provides computer controlled atmospheric heat treatment, induction hardening and abrasives shot peening.
- Metal-Tek, Inc. - Heat treating services include age hardening, annealing, quench and temper, gas carburizing, induction hardening, magnetic particle inspection and precipitation hardening.
- Quality Steel Treating - Providing heat treating, brazing and metal processing services.
- Edwards Heat Treating Service - Offers metal heat treating, hardening, metal processing, harden and draw, carburizing, case hardening, induction hardening, austempering, normalizing, annealing and stress relieving.
Shopping and Services >
Hats and Caps
- Premier Estates - Property management specialist featuring a substantial portfolio and managing more than 10,000 properties.
- Rage Hats - Offers neon and trucker hats, custom snapbacks, sunglasses, and rave accessories.